MAX MGC Square-1 (MagLev)
The MAX MGC Square-1 is one of our premium models of the new and exciting Square-1 from YJ. This revolutionary puzzle is fully magnetic and features a compact, innovative design that offers a great balance of speed and control. This premium version also comes equipped with a maglev modification in the core which produces a much lighter and faster feel. The MAX MGC Square-1 is lubed with MAX Command, MAX Fleet, and DNM-37. The MAX lubes, endorsed by professional speedcuber Max Park, produce a fast and smooth feel that is truly one of a kind. This puzzle comes with yellow and white caps installed. The additional black caps come packaged with the puzzle.
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what’s covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
If you're looking for a puzzle with the black caps installed, head over to Cubicle Custom.
Original puzzle made by YJ MGC. It features a MAX logo on the blue side.
- MAX Command, MAX Fleet, DNM-37
- MagLev Kit Installed
- Yellow and White Caps Installed
- MAX MGC Square-1
- MAX collectible card
- Cubicle Cube Stand (Assorted Color)
- Screwdriver, original spring, and black caps
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Click to see exclusions and more details on our returns policy
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I like this cube. It is smooth, but has a sandy feel. I think that it is a great improvement over my old, non-magnetic x-man cube. I now am able to get sub 30 solves (I know Im not that good) and can actually practice, without pops and lockups.
The Mgc Square 1 is definitely the best square 1 on the market, and it came really fast out of the box. The lube did start to dry out after around a week, but the tensions were great. I highly recommend this product.