2x2 Pro Pair
Get the 2 most popular 2x2 cubes at one great bundled price!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I've heard that the dayan 2x2 is very hard to set up and I've spent over 2 hours trying to make it decent. The Witt 2 is much better in my opinion. I'd rather just buy the Witt 2.
When i ordered this, I was expecting the dayan to be amazing but no matter how tight i tensioned it it would not stop popping. Now 2 of the internal edges have been lost, but it still works. The Wittwo V2 was not good out of the box, but after lubing and tensioning it was amazing! It is my current main
Im so glad of the wittwo he s fast and has a scratchy feel that i love but the dayan i dont know why cannot stop popping that dosnt make it has a bad cube but i think that dayan is totally hable to do something in the mecanism to avoid popping like fangshi and moyu did but these are awesome i recommend them
the reason i only game this pair a 4 is because the dayan 2x2 was broken out of the box! the little nubs at the ends of the corners snapped in the shipping process I'm guessing. but the wit two TOTALY made up for the broken dayan! its scratchy feel makes it feel just like the 54.6mm fangshi. i love the wit two
I gave this a 3 mainly based on my personal opinion of the Wittwo. I hate it; I get worse times on my wittwo than I do on an old lan lan. But that is my cubing style. The Zanchi is by far one of the best 2x2s. A lot of if the Zanchi will be your main is up to how you turn it. I would not recommend this pair, but rather a Zanchi, Fangshi, and Lingpo.