The Cubicle Custom MF3RS3 M is a budget friendly, factory magnetized 3x3 originally produced by Mofang Jiaoshi. This puzzle features smooth turning and a medium to strong magnetic feel. This puzzle has a few improvements from the MF3RS2, such as more rounded off pieces, a revamped inner mechanism, and additional hardware in the corners.
Original puzzle created by MoFang Jiaoshi. It features a Cubicle Custom logo on the white side.
- Cubicle Custom MF3RS3 M
- Cubicle Cube Stand (assorted color)
- Cubicle Custom Collectible Card
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
So I always wanted a custom cube but as a beginner I didnt wanna break the bank with a 60+ order. After some research I decided this was my choice. My setup was lubicle black on the core and dnm/speedy on the pieces. This is the best cube in my collection by far. It is so smooth and satisfying to turn and solve. No spring noises. No noises really at all. Its just fast and silent. As far as my order it came 90% perfect. There were 2 different stickers that had air bubbles of very small size. And then another sticker was SLIGHTLY off center. I considered none of these a actual issue so I still give it 5 stars and do not want that to deter anyone from this purchase. They have a warranty that covers these things. I was just overall happy and didnt want to bother them.
This cube is really good, it has way better corner cutting than any other cube, including the Gan 356 series. It has a very good feeling ootb and is very fast, but still controllable. I have heard people complain that the light magnets don't go well with the fast feel, but I have no problem with it. I broke my PB on my very first solve (previous main YJ Yulong V2 M) by 2 seconds! Overall, this cube is amazing and is my instant main.