The Cubicle Custom Weilong WR M is our customized version of the Weilong WR M. This new iteration of the Weilong features slight performance and feature updates including a finer tuned dual adjustment system. This puzzle features a controllable and quick feel that is great with many different lube setups. The Cubicle Custom WR M comes packaged with additional tensioning accessories, with your desired configuration pre-installed.
Original puzzle created by MoYu. It features a Cubicle Custom logo on the white side.
- Cubicle Custom WeiLong WR M
- Tension adjustment tool
- Extra magnets
- Spare set of hardware
- Additional assorted accessories
- Cubicle Cube Stand (assorted color)
- Cubicle Custom Collectible Card
AKA: weilong wrm, wrm, custom wrm, cubicle custom weilong wrm, custom weilong wrm
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I love this cube I've had it on me everyday since I got it. I'm coming from the GTS2 M and although I like the feel of the stronger magnets on the GTS2 better the WR M is more stable, quieter and smoother so I have far less lock ups if any than my old main. It's not as fast as my GTS2 which is probably another reason I don't lock up and over shoot as much. Overall 9/10 just wish the magnets were stronger. For the custom service 10/10 it's set up perfectly. I absolutely hate the color yellow so I always get stickered cubes when I have the choice and I go with transparent matte on the top since black is my favorite color. All of the stickers where placed perfectly with no bubbles. I probably put in close to 1000 solves before this review and my stickers have no chips so far. Video post is the scramble from my single PB for noise comparison
I got one with custom shades and dnm, speedy, and silk. And it is amazing it took a little bit to break it in and it was a little slimey from the ube when it came out of the box on the outside but I think thats because I am. In Texas and the cubicle is in New York so. Overall a great cube it is amazing and I would recommend this cube to anyone. It help me get my first sub 20 solve