The Cubicle Mini WuQue M is a premium-made 60mm 4x4 with a set of medium magnets installed in the pieces. The magnets inside the cube act as a positioning system that greatly enhances puzzle stability and compliance when turning quickly. The Cubicle Mini WuQue M is lubed with a combination of Cubicle silicone weight 4, Lubicle Silk, and DNM-37 on the pieces for a compact, smooth, and comfortable feel.
This puzzle comes only in stickerless bright.
Original puzzle made by QiYi MoFangGe. It features a Cubicle Labs logo with three orbitals on the white side.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
So I've tried a full size wuque before and I'm used to smaller 3x3s and 2x2s so I didn't really like the size but when I got this I just couldn't set it down. I've done probably about 50-100 solves already and I'm loving the feel of it. It's so smooth and fast. I would recommend this to people who love smaller cubes