The Pro Shop Spark M is a smooth and fast 7x7. With a medium to strong magnet strength, this lightweight puzzle is easy to turn and is specifically designed for speedsolving. Lubed with Traxxas10k, Lubicle Silk, and DNM-37, the Pro Shop Spark M is sure to be a favorite.
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what's covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle made by X-Man Design. It features a Cubicle Pro Shop logo on the white side.
- Pro Shop Spark 7x7
- Cubicle Cube Stand (assorted color)
- Pro Shop Collectible Card
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It is very good. Best 7x7 ever it is smooth, controable and bumpy my main and my only 7x7
So the cube itself preforms very well but the cubicle must’ve put too much lube in it or something because even after about 50 break in solves its still gummy and slow not to the extent that it was out of the box but the general slowness of the cube makes my times inconsistent (I average anywhere from 3:30-3:40 with this cube and on the spark that I set up myself I average anywhere in the 3:20s definitely just get a regular spark m rather than this one