The Pro Shop Valk Power M is a premium-made 3x3 with a set of strong magnets installed in the pieces. The magnets inside the cube act as a positioning system that greatly enhances puzzle stability and compliance when turning quickly. The Pro Shop Valk Power M is lubed with Traxxas 30k on the core and a combination of Traxxas 30k, Lubicle Speedy, and DNM-37 on the pieces for a smooth and stable feel.
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what's covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle made by QiYi MoFangGe. It features a Cubicle Pro Shop logo.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube was honestly disappointing out of the box. I was underwhelmed because the turning seemed sub-par. Obviously, after about 50 solves, it was great. Quiet and smooth. But it did require some setup before it was best for me. Out of the box, the cube was tight. It required some loosening to be perfect. As previously mentioned, this is the quietest cube I own. The magnets aren't as strong as the could be but all magnetic cubes have "problems" with strength. 10/10.