Many of your favorite DaYan 3x3 cubes all in one bundle -- buy all three and save! DIY Kit options available.
Note: The DaYan LingYun V2 is available separately since it is not yet available as a DIY Kit. A combo discount between this DaYan bundle and the DaYan LingYun V2 applies if you would like this DaYan product in your bundle.
This bundle includes the following products (click to view individually):
Choice of: DaYan GuHong V1 or DaYan GuHong V2
Choice of: DaYan ZhanChi (57mm) or Mini DaYan ZhanChi (55mm) or Mini DaYan ZhanChi (50mm) or Mini DaYan ZhanChi (42mm)
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Do we get all cubes?it means all 7
I Haven't opened some of them but I opened the zanchi 50 mm and the Guhong v2. If you want the better, I don't know what to chose... But since Feliks has decided to choose the guhong for my pbs, but really, I would give the zanchi a try... Why not? It does make me think what my main 2x2 is gonna be in the upcoming competition. The cubes get really rough when they are put in sand, really rough and they're fragile, really fragile, my pb is with ridiculously, with an original rubiks cube, 53.62 secconds, I got a full OLL and PLL skip it was awesome, I also skipped half the cross and only had to do 1 corner. Overall, these cubes are light, like styrofoam. Thanks for reading my review!!
una prengunat que todos por 35.89 cada uno a ese precio