The MAX Valk 5 M is one of our premium versions of the popular Valk 5 M. This puzzle has an improved design that features smooth primary internals and fantastic corner cutting. The MAX Valk 5 M is lubed with MAX Command, MAX Fleet, and DNM-37 allowing for smooth and controllable turning superior to a traditional silicone setup.
Original puzzle made by Qiyi MoFangGe. It features a MAX logo on the blue side.
- MAX Command, MAX Fleet, DNM-37
MAX Valk 5 M
Cubicle Cube Stand (assorted color)
MAX Collectible Card
- Accessory Box
- 39.65 5x5 WR Average - Max Park, June 2019
- 36.06 5x5 WR Single - Max Park, June 2019
- 34.92 5x5 WR Single - Max Park, February 2020
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This felt too slow and too gummy out off the box, even when I breaked it in for about 100 solves, the cube still felt soo slow and turning needs a great effort. I don't like it.
This 5x5 is everything I was expecting and more!!! Though it did take a long time to ship even with express shipping, this cube is just awesome, this was my first 5x5, but I do expect to get much better with 5x5
I used to main the Aochuang 5x5 which was quite good so when I heard about this I was skeptical. My friends told me that the MAX setup was the best for this cube so I bought it. Amazing. Just simply the best cube I've ever tried. The Aochuang was pure crap compared to this beast. I cannot think of any other cube that could be as good as this. You can buy the normal cube and set it up yourself but otherwise get this. I was thinking about the Angstrom setup but reviews were mixed. Only downside, breaking in FOR ME took quite a long time but worth it. If you can, buy this cube, if not, save up for it, worth the price, worth everything. Plus cool bag.
The tensions were absolutely perfect, the speed is good but I wish it was a little faster that was easily taken care of with some lube though. The only problem I've had is the corners can sometime twist but since I got about 100 solves on it I've only had 1 corner twist in the past 200 as opposed to maybe 10 in the first 100.
The cube is outstanding. I got the cube recommended to me by my friend and searched up some videos to see if it was really as good as he described but no it was WAY better than he said. He also recommended me your website so yeah It’s AMAZING!