The MoYu RS3 M V5 is the continuation of MoYu’s famous RS3 M line. This new version weighs only 65g, making it very easy to hold and turn. This version of the RS3 M V5 is the most basic and does not have an elasticity adjustment system.
Click here to check out the entire RS3 V5 collection!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Free. And yes, worth buying, awesome cube, especially for free, mine was free, but I’d buy it.
I like the cube for oh it’s smooth I like it no problem with it
For the price this is posted at this cube in an exceptional bargain
For being a cube with no adjustment system, this cube is amazing! If you just need a backup, or a cube not to worry about, get this!
I haven’t had any experience with newer cubes and this is the best most satisfying cube I have ever touched. 0 regrets and I’m happy with my purchase.
The v5 feels amazing, I like it almost as good as my rs3m 2020 with a maglev kit. The magnets are decent strength, its very tight but smooth and I can get high tps with it but it does still lock up with certain algs. It's a very good choice for someone just starting out or someone who can turn with accuracy to avoid lockups. Also a very nice cube for OH, I haven't tried the maglev or ballcore yet but from the standard I can tell they are most likely worth buying aswell.
For the price of this cube it is absolutely amazing and would totally recommend.
It is a good cube for being free but there's better option to buy.
It’s a good 3x3