The Mystic WeiLong GTS3 M is a premium-made 3x3 with a set of strong factory-installed magnets in the pieces. The magnets act as a positioning system that greatly enhances the puzzle’s stability and compliance when turning quickly. The Mystic WeiLong GTS3 M is lubed with a balanced mixture of Weight 4, Mystic, and DNM-37 which provides a smooth and soft feel unlike any other. This puzzle comes only in stickerless bright.
This puzzle is lubed with Mystic, which is an aloe-based lubricant. Please avoid this puzzle if you have an aloe allergy.
Original puzzle made by MoYu. It features a Mystic logo on the green side.
- Core Lube: Weight 4
- Piece Lubes: Weight 4, Cubicle Labs Mystic, DNM-37
- Spring Compression: 4
- Mystic WeiLong GTS3 M
- Tension adjustment tool
- Extra magnets
- Spare hardware
- Cubicle Cube Stand (assorted color)
- Mystic Collectible Card
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Mystic WeiLong GTS3 M 3x3
I got this puzzle when getting back into cubing not too long ago. However, I had been cubing for multiple years already, so you can trust me! This cube, just like the original GTS3M is very loud and crunchy, but this setup is perfect and once the lubrication is broken in, it does not feel uncontrollable or dry. I am not at sub-10 or anything, but I strongly recommend this puzzle to anyone who is looking for a sturdy puzzle with high speeds and strong magnets. The magnets hold it in place very well but when you are turning it is very fast and smooth. Again, I would highly recommend this puzzle!
I had my hopes high when unboxing this. Turns out, I was right. OOTB the cube was so plush and smooth. Everything was just the right feel for me. I have no complaints about this cube whatsoever. Great job!
I have no idea if I just happened to be unlucky or what but the cube was EXTREMELY slow out of the box, after doing about 100 solves basically nothing changed, wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
So plush and smooth. Just get it. It’s amazing. As simple as that.
This is my first premium cube. I really like it. Premium makes difference.
It turns amazing and controlable for me, this is my main and I got very good pb's , I hope my new channel will succes :)
Let me start off by saying that this cube is amazing. It's corner cutting is better than any cube on the market (GAN X, XS, basically any flagship or GAN cube). Although it is smooth, it still has that crunchy feeling and loud turning of a regular GTS3M. Let me be clear; while the XS and the GTS3M are both smooth, they are smooth in different ways. The GTS3M is also noticeably heavier than the XS (which was a positive for me since I have pretty aggressive turning). I'm going to list its defining qualities, and not pro's and con's, because I believe that while this cube and the XS are both amazing, they appeal to different people.
This cube is/has:
- Heavier than most flagships right now
- Sharp and sudden cornercutting, but can cut better than any other cube
- A strong magnetic feel that is weaker and different than GAN's.
- Lighter shades that are noticeably different than each other.
- Not as many customization options as a GAN cube.
- The cube takes about 75 solves to be fully broken in, as the cube came very sandy and slow. However, the break in is worth it!
- The cube gets very dirty very easily.
- The Mystic logo is very nice but it peels off easily, so I removed it and added another logo on the white side.
Overall, it was a great purchase and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a different feel than that of a GAN cube (and wants amazing cornercutting.) I would give the cube a 4.5/5 stars but there is no option, so I rounded up. Happy cubing!
P.S. I'm not the fastest cuber, so take my opinion as you will. I added a picture of the cube alongside my PB average (which includes my PB single)
This cube is amazing and I was impressed. Ootb it was a little slow, but with a little more break in it was great. The mystic sticker on the green side looks very nice, however it peels off very fast. So, I took it off. It had the crunchy feeling that the regular GTS3m already had. Overall this cube is very good and it is an instant main. I got this cube in December, so this is probably a late review.
Before this, my main was the Yuxin Little Magic M self-magnetised. The little magic is an amazing budget cube but this was an obvious main killer for me. I would recommend this but I would think one of the more new cubes like the Gan XS, or the Valk Elite.