The Pro Shop X-Man Bell V2 Pyraminx is a highly-innovative puzzle that provides multiple magnet configurations. This puzzle is lubed with a balanced mixture of Weight 4, Lubicle Speedy, and DNM-37. This creates very smooth and controllable turning which makes for a fantastic solving experience! This premium version comes with the default magnet settings.
Original puzzle made by X-Man Designs. It features a Pro Shop logo on the yellow side.
- Weight 4, Lubicle Speedy, DNM-37
- Magnets: Medium
Pro Shop Bell v2 Magnetic Pyraminx
Pro Shop Collectible Card
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
best cube woukld recommend it
It's my mane but in order to make it usable you have to make the tip magnets stronger and change the edge setting to strong. I also found that for my turning adding a bunch of gravitas helped. Overall it's my mane over my old Bell and a solid puzzle for high class solvers but if you are just starting out it might be a little fast and uncontrollable for you at first