Pro Shop Little Magic 3x3 M
The Pro Shop Little Magic 3x3 M is one of our premium versions of Yuxin's factory-magnetized Little Magic. This puzzle features a glossy exterior and are equipped with moderately strong magnets. The Pro Shop Little Magic 3x3 M is lubed with a balanced mixture of Traxxas 30k, Lubicle Speedy, and DNM-37. This creates a controllable and smooth solving experience that is great for enthusiasts of any skill level.
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what's covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle made by Yuxin. It features a Pro Shop logo on the white side.
Pro Shop Little Magic 3x3 M
Assorted Cubicle Stand
Pro Shop Collectable Card
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Before purchasing this cube I had heard very mixed opinions on it. After purchasing it and doing some solves, all I can say is you should buy this cube.
This cube is only $15 which is insanely low for a premium cube. Out of the box the cube is gummy and very loose, but after tightening it and breaking it in I can say that this cube performs as well as most modern GAN cubes. The turning is effortless and the magnets are the perfect strength so you don't overshoot or lockup. It has a very light and smooth feeling that fits my turning style perfectly. I also enjoy using this cube for one-handed solves because of the effortless turning and light feel.
Overall, this cube was a great purchase. You really can't go wrong with a premium cube for $15 but I think this one is the best by far.