The Pro Shop MGC Square-1 is one of our premium models of the new and exciting Square-1 from YJ. This revolutionary puzzle is fully magnetic and features a compact, innovative design that offers a great balance of speed and control. This premium version of the puzzle also comes equipped with a maglev modification in the core that produces a much faster, lighter feel. Lubed with Weight 4, Lubicle Speedy and DNM-37, the Pro Shop MGC Square-1 features a traditional silicone setup that is smooth, fast and reliable. This puzzle comes with yellow and white caps installed. The additional black caps come packaged with the puzzle.
If you're looking for a puzzle with the black caps installed, head over to Cubicle Custom.
Original puzzle made by YJ MGC. It features a Pro Shop logo on the green side.
- Weight 4, Lubicle Speedy, DNM-37
- MagLev Upgrade
- White and Yellow Caps Installed
- Pro Shop MGC Square-1
- Pro Shop collectible card
- Cubicle Cube Stand (Assorted Color)
- Screwdriver, original spring, and black caps
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Really fast smooth turning I’m no god at square 1 i average like 55 but this is a great square 1 set up nice with maglev got my pb single on it too
It has nice turning and is maglev.
Like I said, it’s a 5/5 cube, but it came broken, luckily my dad bought one too on accident instead of the Gan 356 M, so, I still got to use the cube but mine was broken, so I give it 3/5 stars, I threw it out like a dumb dumb, but whatevs
Ordered 3 cubes for 10 yr old son. Puzzle clock, skews cube and another I can't recall name of. Delivery was delayed multiple days, but shipping updates were made and when recieved all were great quality. Would purchase from vendor again.
smooth and easy to turn