Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I was putting this in a cube and the syringe popped right out. Not much lube was lost just watch out other than that, great lube.
When I first bought this lube, I was skeptical. A ton of people online said that the 30k or 50k was different, but I decided to give this a try because I like a light-weight feel. Let me tell you something; it did NOT disappoint.
Just applying about 4 drops of lube into my Rubik's brand gave it the feeling of it being super light. If you don't like it being extremely light, I would recommend the 30k or 50k, but for this purpose I ABSOLUTELY love it. MUST BUY if you love cubing!
This lasts just as long as 5K or 30K, but it doesn't slow your cube down as much those lubes do. I use this in my cores and on my pieces, and it works wonders on old, dry cubes! (I would recommend putting lubicle speedy in the core with this for optimal results, as well as lubicle silk and/or DNM-37 with it on the pieces).
You can use this lube add speed of cubes and fix many problems and improve corners cuttings.