YJ MGC 7x7
The MGC 7x7 from YJ is a new magnetic, flagship 7x7 speed cube. Slightly larger than other top 7x7s, this puzzle features fantastic turning and performance.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This was my first 7x7 and it performs amazingly
Turns better than a few of my lower order puzzles, new ones.
My son loves it! It is his second favorite, next to his gaan. He loves how smooth it is.
YJ MGC 7x7
This is the best 7x7 I had ever used
I am really suprised that such a large puzzle turns so well! I would totally recommend this to anyone getting into big cubes. I love it!!!
Everything about this cube is almost perfect but the only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the size is a little bigger than my preference. Otherwise a phenomenal cube 👏
Cube fell apart 30 seconds after opening it. - very disappointing.
Thanks for your review! This cube often comes with loose tensions out of the box, and we recommend tightening it unless you have extremely accurate turning. You can get help assembling it around the 16:42 mark here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJmnIIAhZmc
Very good and definitely worth the price!
The best 7x7 and worth the price!