This high quality Precision Screwdriver Set features 42 different bits and a comfortable, adjustable-length screwdriver. By using the bit that best fits the screw, the chance of stripping the screws in your cubes can be drastically reduced.
The screwdriver set also comes in handy for a variety of other uses, including repairing electronics and cell phones.
The set also features the appropriate bit for the 5.5mm nuts in the Ganspuzzle III cubes.
Cross Slotted: PH00+PH0+PH1+PH2
All Others: PZ0+PZ1/M2.5+M3.0+M3.5+M4.5+M5.0+M5.5
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It has a lot of uses besides just for cubes like when you get those cheap McDonald's toys you can use the screwdriver in this kit fotaking it apart and it is also about 3 inches by 5 inches