The Cubicle cube mat is sleek and stylish mat for solving cubes on. The dense but soft material absorbs the shock of the cube better than a hard surface, and it helps keep your cube in good condition.
It measures 10" x 15" (approx. 25.4cm x 38.1cm).
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I love this mat. The size is perfect. I got this because i wanted a smaller mat instead of my speed stacks mat. It is perfect if you are on the go, or you want a smaller mat if you have like a tablet.
This mat is super squishy and soft and feels like a mouse pad. The texture is great and lasts a long time
This is a great mat. It feels like a big mousepad. Very soft, and it protects my cubes and the table :P Printing is nice as well. I like that it doesnt have the connection for a timer, because I dont have a stackmat (I have some QJ timer and my phone app called Finger Timer) so I can just set my timer at the bottom, and it works great! Really great for the money!
This is a very good quality mat, Its pretty much a giant mousepad. The printing on it is extremely nice also.
This mat is extremely well made and is a very high quality. Not only is it useful for cubing, but I also use it for a palm rest while I am gaming, and it is a very effective open-space mousepad. Definitely worth a buy.
This is a very high quality mat. Very nice for doing solves on without damaging my cubes.