Z 1x1 Keychain Cube
The Z 1x1 Keychain Cube is a fun little accessory that you can clip anywhere! With a retractable eyelet that lets you attach the hook, it is a very clever design.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I give it three stars because I bought two and one of them arrived with one of the stickers damaged.
it good i like it
I love this little keychain and for the price you can't go wrong. It would be perfect if the look and stickers matched the original Rubik's Cube.
The website image is very realistic, though. So I knew what I was getting.
It’s turning is so bad that I can’t turn it!
puzzle is very very hard to solve but it turns well so 5 star