DianSheng 2x2 M
The DianSheng 2x2 M is a fresh new design from DianSheng featuring primary internals, vibrant stickerless bright shades, a unique elliptical pattern on the inside of the pieces, and a strong magnetic feel.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Every fast turn would cause the corner to pop.
The prices fall off like every turn, this is my first 2x2 and it’s trash right out of the box
Literally a meilong m 2x2
Good cube with solid corner cutting, Its a very mediocre cube for its price. The magnets are fine, when turning slow they feel super strong but in actual solves They feel nicer. My only and biggest problem is that the pieces pop off of their stem (as pictured). Not a huge issue, it pops back on quickly but I feel like that isn't worth the 8 dollar, go for something else but if you have this i dont see much point in upgrading, its a solid cube just mildly annoying
Absolutely great cube