The GAN 249 V2 is the new and improved version of the GAN 249. This 2x2 speed cube features a brighter stickerless color scheme, primary plastic internals, a honeycomb design on the corner contact points, and an overall smoother feel. It is packaged inside a special GAN box with a plastic tensioning tool and GAN CFOP pamphlet.
AKA: GAN249, GAN249V2
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I think that it is a good 2x2 and it is my mean for a long time but i got the Gan 251 V2 and i think that you look to see if you like it. And the Gan 249 V2 is really good! But the corner cuting is OK, and the 2x2 now is my back ups for cubing comps. And is my story of the Gan 249 V2 .
Very easy to turn for beginners.
Don't buy unless you want no magnets or corner cutting. This cube is like 10 mm. Trash.
Just to clarify for people reading, this cube is slightly smaller than standard at 49mm, but it is not a mini cube.
a cube good enough to start doing 2x2 but highly unstable and not very fast. very difficult spring adjustment. Not suitable for beginners. It doesn't deserve more than 10$
TRASH DO NOT BUY
It’s an amazing cube my previous 2x2 (moyu nex 2x2) broke and I spent 2 days trying to fix it.overall it’s a very great cube
I just got it for my birthday and it is pretty darn good pretty decent corner cutting and turns 👌.one issue tho there is a popping sound when u press on the corner