The GAN 249 V2 is the new and improved version of the GAN 249. This 3x3 speed cube features a brighter stickerless color scheme, primary plastic internals, a honeycomb design on the corner contact points, and an overall smoother feel. It is packaged inside a special GAN box with a plastic tensioning tool and GAN CFOP pamphlet.
AKA: GAN249, GAN249V2
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
My little brother has ADHD and has to fidget constantly, this helped him stay put for long periods of time.
GAN 249 V2
Its fast and good but the sides start to try come off but that’s only issue
this is my main cube
GAN 249 V2
I've had this cube for a little over a year and out of all the 2x2 I've tried this is definitely the best I've used i was able to drop my time from like 30 seconds down to sub 10 even i got a few sub 5 times
The gan 249 is my second gan cube and is pretty good with some few minor problems. It is pretty small (49cm) so if you don’t like small cubes, get the gan 251. Other than that the cube is great, it’s smooth, and the corner cutting on mine is INSANE. It can cut over 45 degrees forward, and 45 degrees backward. Over all great cube, would be five stars if it was a bit bigger.
Its a pretty decent 2x2, I bought it and its kinda loud and locks up a-lot but besides that its a pretty good cube, price is not worth it though