GAN 251 M Pro
The GAN 251 M Pro is an updated 2x2 mechanism which features corner/core and traditional magnets just like the GAN 11 M Pro.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This product is part of a bundle. Buy together to save 10-30%!
It’s a little loose but it corner cuts literally everywhere it’s overall a great cube but I’m debating if it’s worth 30$
GAN 251 M Pro
This cube is amazing my pb is 3.89
This is a amazing cube!! The corner cutting is amazing, the tension is just right. I don’t like to customize my cubes, but this was just right!!! I recommend getting this cube.
it just turns so smoothly and cuts so much time off algs!
It's a 2x2. It's made by GAN. It is 51 MM. It is for pros. Do you want a 2x2 by Gan that is 51 MM and for pros? Than this is the thing to buy.
I got this because my friend got me obsessed with cubing and speedcubing. I learned how to solve the 3x3 first then this. It’s turns are AMAZING and the corner cutting so easy! It makes for really fast and great solves!
The magnets were not strong enough for my liking but I think that's what the leaps for