Giiker Super Cube i2 2x2 (Tiled)
The GiiKer Super Cube i2 is the worlds first smart 2x2! With this cube you can battle people from around the world on your smart phone using the Supercube app! There are also features that can guide a beginner on how to solve the puzzle as well as games to keep you entertained! Check out this new innovation in smart cube technology and start battling today!
This is a tiled puzzle. It does not have stickers.
Note: This puzzle is battery operated therefore it does not come with a charging cable.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
So fun to compete
This cube is not good, the magnets are okay and the cubes it not smooth. Mine also came apart while doing a regular solve. The battery also has to be replaced which is annoying.