YuXin Black Kirin 2x2
The Black Kirin 2x2 is a new budget friendly puzzle from YuXin. This puzzle features a slightly frosted exterior for a great experience both visually and grip wise. The Black Kirin turns smoothly out of the box and has a stable and compliant feel.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Click to see exclusions and more details on our returns policy
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
YuXin Black Kirin 2x2
Disappointed that it arrived dirty on the white portion.
Honestly a terrible cube. Its loud, slow, and not smooth at all. I wish I wouldn’t have purchased literally any other 2x2
this cube is so bad , it sux and its so bad , and it broke on first turns. this cube is a pice of shit
i like it :D
My son loves it
This cube to me has a sandy feel that I don't like, but with lube, it's better and faster. When I'm holding it it just feels cheap though. It's a great cube, I would get a Meilong though. Still, great cube.
Ootb it has a sandy feel to it. Corner cuts are not that great and you can just get the MGC which has better corner cutting abilities. I would recommend for beginners if not looking in to magnetic 2x2’s. This cube is very cheap and affordable.
This is a very great 2x2. This is my first 2x2 speed cube and I LOVE IT! Very low price and NO lockups or anything. (Right, Rubik's?) Also, my 13-year-old hands have a very comfortable grip on it.