The YuXin Little Magic 2x2 feel, that so many people have come to enjoy, is now available with factory magnets! This is a great magnetic speed cube for any skill level from beginner to professional.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The cube is quite buttery and smooth out of the box, and after adjusting it I was consistently beating my old PB that was held on a 20 dollar cube. I got it free with a giveaway, but knowing how fast it was I might get a second. I think magnet strength could be improved though.Corner cutting is a 7/10, Speed is a 8/10, and weight is a 9/10. I would definitely recommend this cube. For faster times I would recommend:
1. Loosening the cube (For more speed)
2. Adding Weight 5 (Which can be done by loosening one side, pulling a corner out, applying lube, and tightening the side again)
3. Putting 1-3 drops of DNM37 in.
Was hoping for a nice budget 3x3 but I was kinda disappointed by this one... ootb it was super sandy and too tight--that's okay and fixable, but when I set it up a lil bit to my preferences I just didn't like it. It felt super slow and clunky, even with extremely loose screws. The build quality is also quite poor. Several corners have gaps between the pieces.
It is a good cube but not for pros. If you are a beginner i recommend it. I got this cube when i was beginner and it helped me so much. But i cant't click submit without adding this. Team Cubicle is also great in everything. If you are looking for a budget cube, this can be a good cube to get. I hope this recommend can work on your deciding.
great my friend doesn't like it but he was trying to annoy me at the time
the magnets could be stronger though
Exactly what I expected!!
Very satisfied with my purchase and would purchase from you again.
Good cube I ordered also a lube. First, when you test the cube it is slow but when you unscrew it bit that cube and then it will be not slow
This is my first 2x2 and I love it
The magnets need to be stronger, I would recommend making a new cube thats just a few dollars extra for the customization of the magnets.
I bought this to review for a YouTube video and it really is good, but it is slow, and the corner cutting is just ok. but I do highly recommend it
fit my turning style perfectly. it may be fast but very smooth