GAN 11 M Pro 3x3 (UV Coated)
The GAN 11 M Pro (UV Coated) is a special edition of GAN’s top flagship, the GAN 11 M Pro.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube was a little slow out of the box but after I gave it time and lubed it and played with the tension it turned into the BEST CUBE EVER
Bought this for my son’s birthday and he absolutely loves it. He says it turns smoothly and would recommend it over the Gan 11 M Pro.
Such a fun cube to turn! Extremely fast and smooth and rarely locks up. I highly recommend this if you are looking for an upgrade.
It was great
This has become my main cube. I love the how smooth it is, how fast it is, and how quiet it is. While I think the matte is fine, the UV coating adds a nice bit of grip to it. I love this so much!!
First things first, It is AMAZING out of the box and requires no set up. Second, It is EXTREMELY Fast but also controllable. Finally it has a very good grip but is also smooth. It is all around and AMAZING cube. Highly recommend it to anyone who has a high budget . (I Also totally recommend using it with a DNM-37 and Lubicle speedy mix).
Honestly this was a very good buy and it all worked very well.
Best cube ive had!
I bought this cube about a week ago and have already beaten my PB twice!