The YuXin 3x3 Treasure Box is a 3x3 with a compartment in the center where you can store small personal items.
In order to open the compartment, simply get the puzzle in a solved state and push down on the white center cap. Once it locks into place, unscrew that layer. In order to reassemble the puzzle and reset the center cap, screw the layer back onto the puzzle securely and pull gently on that layer.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I Got pulled over with this cube and I hid my weed in this cube. It’s pretty much smell proof just make sure you put a extra bags. The cop didn’t even notice and I got off Scott free. I would recommend anyone to buy this cube and hide your drugs in it when driving. It’s an amazing disguise.
I put money in the cube the second time I opened it, but couldnt open it again. I followed the instructions, but every time I get to the opening part, it makes a snap sound. Eventually the puzzle snapped once more and the white cap and its mechanism just fell apart, along with the rest of the cube. I can't open it still, and the money remains in the ball container core. Was fun while it lasted...
It’s a great cube fun and amazing 😉
I love to use it to entertain my kids because I hide candy in it.
the cubies are sooo ugly. just square blocks of color.
and the mechanism is bad dose not even open
just get the Oscars treasure box
when you first get this, it will be VERY stiff to open. literally if you try the first time you will feel like you are gonna break it. but don't worry it wont break. also turns pretty well.
HOW TO OPEN:
1. press down on the white center and wiggle the layer around a bit so it is fully pushed down
2. Rotate the layer counter-clockwise, it will feel like you are breaking it but don't worry it will not break if you are doing it right.
3. You have successfully opened the box!
1. screw the layer back on until you feel it cannot go much farther
2. pull up 2 opposite corners and the center should pop back up again.
OVERALL: (out of 5)
Corner-Cutting = 4.2
Turning = 4.7
Quietness = 1.5
Speed = 4.0
Size = Big but still speedsolve-able
when I got this i was pretty confused. you push down on the white center until you hear a click and then you twist Counter-clockwise to open it. it will be very stiff when first opening it so it might feel as if you might break it but don't worry it wont break if you are doing it right. when closing it you twist it back and when it gets tight you pull up two opposite corners which will pull up the center again. I gave it 4/5 because its pretty difficult to figure that out, but it turns surprisingly good! you can also only open it when its solved or a certain part of it is solved
Seeing that this was from YuXin, I had high expectations for this puzzle. I saw Cousins Nerdnee's review on this and though that maybe they just got a bad product. I was wrong. After opening and closing about three times, the puzzle locked itself and became completely unopenable.
I managed to unlock it once but then It wouldn't unlock ever again. I turns out the mechanism inside just stopped being able to grip the holes that open the actual compartment so it just locks then slips. Never unlocking. It should have been made of metal or something. The compartment should be made easier to unlock.