The YZ Electroplated Metal Alloy 3x3 is a sturdy puzzle. This cube is metal on the outside with plastic internals for smooth turning.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The cube itself turns as good as I could've hoped. It's by no means a top of the line speedcube, but for the display piece that it is, it's fantastic. My beef comes with the stickers. On the stickers with the thinner vinyl (the red, green, and white), there is a layer of the paper backing that frequently comes up with the sticker. I have it pictured, where on the left, you can see where the backing came up with it, and on the right was when it separates properly. It's unable to be separated, and renders the sticker useless. This was a consistent issue for me across these colors, and across both sets of stickers included with the cube. But the other stickers come with a thicker vinyl, and those I had zero issues with applying. Because of this, my cube currently sits half stickered, which takes away a lot of the appeal for me. I'd recommend this cube, but if you're interested in stickering it, go ahead and do yourself a favor and buy higher quality vinyl stickers.
This is cool cube. One time a friend showed me his brass cube he’d found at an estate sale. I wanted one of those since then. This metal cube is the closest I’ll find. It’s loose to start but it comes with a screwdriver and a spare springs, a ring and a screw. The stickers are very forgiving, too. Once tightened, it’s great.