The MFJS MeiLong 4x4 M is a budget friendly magnetic 4x4 speed cube from MFJS. It offers great performance and a medium/light magnetic feel at a fraction of the cost of other magnetic 4x4s!
Aka: Meilong 4M
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Buy just if you started cubing
Not enough corner cutting
Got my first ever sub minute solve first day out of the box. Maybe my last one just sucked. Either way loved jt
even with lube is very slow (mystic)
MFJS MeiLong 4x4 M
It could be better needs more control and needs to be stable
MFJS MeiLong 4x4 M
My first 4x4 and it's amazing fell in love and now I prefer this then solving a 3x3
The cube has such amazing quality for how much you pay for it, I would've liked stronger magnets though.
The cube is pretty good except for the magnets. They don't feel strong enough and it locks up a little because of it, although the turning itself is great. Not the best if you're looking for a fast cube, but I'd say it's good for people starting out.