YJ ZhiLong Mini 5x5 M
The YJ ZhiChuang M 5x5 is a new magnetic mini cube by YongJun Toys. Measuring just 58mm across, the ZhiChuang M has a quick, premium, and bubbly feel. YJ’s choice of stronger inner layer magnets and lighter outer layer magnets gives the ZhiChuang M a good balance between stability and turning freedom. Perfect for people with smaller hands or cubers who prefer smaller puzzles.
The name has been changed from ZhiChuang M 5x5 to ZhiLong Mini 5x5 M by the manufacturer.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This product is part of a bundle. Buy together to save 10-30%!
This is a pretty good cube. It's really stable, although it has some weird tensioning problems. The kid where you turn the screw pretty "deep" but it's still loose. I haven't gotten any pops in my first 100 solves and I actually somehow broke my PB single. Although I don't think I would make it my main, or backup even. It's a good cube just to mess around with, or if you're like me, carry around in at college. Small cubes can be good for travel, and although the other two mini cubes are EVEN smaller than usual, this is the perfect size of a mini big cube. Can't really get any smaller than this, but wish it was slightly larger. It's 58mm, so 2mm bigger than your standard 3x3. Make of that what you will. Good cube, but not for me. Perhaps if you have small hands?