YuXin Black Kirin 5x5
The Black Kirin 5x5 is a new budget friendly 5x5 speed cube from Yuxin. This puzzle features a frosted exterior and vibrant stickerless bright shades. The Black Kirin 5x5 turns smoothly out of the box and has a stable and compliant feel.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The inner layers are pretty stiff and the outer layers are a bit less stiff. After loosening it turns well but is a bit sluggish. Overall for the price it is a good starter 5x5
YuXin Black Kirin 5x5
This cube is actually decent and stacks up to the rest of the budget 5x5s. It's kind of sandy but that feeling goes away with some lubricant. It isn't too locky like the Meilong 5x5 and it doesn't feel unstable luke the QiZheng 5x5, it's a good mix of both, but the mechanism is weird. No matter how I tensioned this cube, the yellow and orange sides were just too tight and the inner layers were slower than the outers on all sides. You can really feel the difference between the sides, I'm not sure if this will happen in your cube, but I think that this is a decent first 5x5, but don't expect this to be a main killer.