QiYi QiXing S2 7x7
The QiXing S2 7x7 is a budget friendly big cube from QiYi. This puzzle features bright stickerless shades, smooth turning right out of the box, and a robust mechanism which makes it great for beginners.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The 7x7 was a gift to my sister-she says she likes it. She is just a beginner and its perfect for her. Its worth the money for the 7x7 for new beginners
This cube turns very smoothly, expecially consisdering its dimensions. This is MUCH smoother than my Rubik’s brand 5X5X5. I don’t do competitions with this, so I cannot comment on how it handles high-speed mvoes, but for the casual solver, this is great.