The Cubicle Embroidered Bag is a black velvet bag with a high-quality Cubicle Logo embroidered on the front. This bag is 14cm x 16cm and can hold all WCA puzzles up to 68mm in size.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Is a good one tho.
Great for dusty weather. It keeps ur cube clean.
Thought it would be bigger
Never gonna let you down never gonna run around and desert you
Seems to be well made from quality materials. The embroidered logo is tight. It's big enough to hold my 5x5 or even my 356i, base and USB cord. Definitely worth the price, which is pretty cheap to begin with.
Excellent quality. I use this every day to bring my gaming mouse to work (niche, I know), and it's added to my mouse cord's longevity. The velvet is smooth, the embroidering is vivid and durable (unlike the first generation screen print, which rubbed off after two years), and the drawstring cinches up nicely.
It's a nice quality and feels very soft. It's the perfect size for any typical 3x3. Fair warning though, it picks up dog hair and lint quite easily but will come off easily if you just brush your hand over it a couple times.
Super convenient when I’m on the run 🏃♂️
Holds 3x3 and 2x2 very well. Also got it for free when I had the chance. Overall, good bag
Surpassed my expectations. Large, velvety, embroidered. Perfect. Draw string are premium also, which makes a huge difference. 1000000% recommend. And it's only $3!!!!