Angstrom AoSu 4x4 WR M
The AoSu WR M is the successor to the successful AoSu GTS2 M. This puzzle’s new, smaller design at 59 mm makes the cube more controllable while also minimizing catching and lockups. The Angstrom AoSu WR M is set up with Angstrom Gravitas, Angstrom Dignitas, and DNM-37, creating a fast but controllable puzzle which is superior to a standard silicone setup.
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what’s covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle made by Moyu. It features an Angstrom logo on the red side.
- Angstrom AoSu 4x4 WR M
- Cubicle Cube Stand (assorted color)
- Angstrom Research Collectible Card
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube felt like the angstrom GTS2M but much better. First of all, it was much smaller and that already was a huge improvement. Also, the turning was way more smooth and could corner cut even more than the GTS2M! I recommend this cube over the valk 4 m and the GTS2M!
Out of the box, the cube was too tight, I loosened a tiny bit, and immediately I saw an improve. The cube is fast, but very stable to turn and it’s compact size is perfect! The inner layers and put layers both feel smooth, not sluggish like my old main, The Wuque M. 10/10 I would recommend
I love this cube out of the box it was really really slow so I did around 100 solves and it broke in perfectly. I would definitely recommend the Angstrom Aosu wrm 4x4