Matty's GAN12 M MagLev 3x3 (UV Coated)
Matty’s GAN12 M MagLev UV 3x3 is an exact replica of the 3x3 main used by world class speedcuber Matty Hiroto Inaba. This puzzle comes lubed with a balanced mixture of Angstrom Gravitas, Angstrom Dignitas, and DNM-37. With medium elasticity and tight maglev tension settings applied, Matty’s GAN12 M MagLev UV 3x3 is a fast, smooth and controllable speedcube. Cube comes with Matty's 3.01 PB Scramble applied: B2 R2 D' L2 D2 B2 U' B2 D' U' B2 F D B2 R2 B U B L' D2.
Due to the tighter MagLev tensions, this puzzle may feel gummy out of the box. Please allow up to 50 break in solves for this puzzle to reach it's full potential.
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what’s covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle made by GAN. It features a Matty Hiroto Inaba logo on the white side.
- Piece Lubes: Angstrom Gravitas, Angstrom Dignitas, DNM-37
- MagLev: 5
- Tension: 3
- Magnets: Medium
- Matty’s GAN12 M MagLev UV 3x3
- Cubicle Cube Stand (Assorted Color)
- Additional tensioning accessories
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Click to see exclusions and more details on our returns policy
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.