The QiYi Super Floppy 1x3x3 is an upgraded version of the 1x3x3. With improved manufacturing techniques to make turning easier and tiles to make the puzzle more long-lasting, this release from QiYi is sure to please any puzzle enthusiast!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The 1x3x3 in its self, is an interesting cuboid. It locks up quite a bit, because the puzzle can shape shift. And not in ways you expect. Its still pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Overall, good puzzle.
I got this for my little sisters birthday (6, 😳) and she has fallen in love with it and now I want one too! (pls give me one!)
I got this for my little sister for her birthday after my yj super floppy broke 😡 she looooves it and I want one too! 🤩
Of course, a super floppy cube for 5 dollars isn't gonna turn well, right? Wrong! I love this thing. My brother bought one and I loved it so much I bought one myself.
This a simple floppy puzzle I got for my 6 year old since he's been playing with mine. Turns great, and a notch more difficult than the 1x2x3.
QiYi Super Floppy 1x3x3
Very smooth, feels good to turn, and it is very fun to solve! My only problem is that some sides are looser than others, but it isn't too much of a problem, and can be easily fixed. Great Cube!
Ootb this was a fast, sandy and controllable floppy. With a bit of setup, it became AMAZING. I average sub 10 with normal floppy and this knocked it down to sub 8. Get a his cube! It’s awesome!