The Cubicle Cube Stand V2 can be used with many cubic and non-cubic puzzles alike. This sturdy, solid plastic stand has TheCubicle.com on two sides, a full color logo, and a metallic wireframe logo. Store your cubes in style with this updated Cubicle Cube Stand.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It was cheap and great but don’t let the picture fool you because it only comes with one
I didn’t come with the logo it show on the picture
Works well and works nice but after a few days or so (I was using it in my speedstacks gear bag) the gold logo started wearing down off of mine and its almost all gone. other than that its nice.
They are great for what they are not much to go wrong. I ordered 20 and only one was chipped a bit which didn’t bother me. Only thing I had an issue with is the order the print is in. It’s not the same on every stand. Half was one way and the other half was switched so if you wanted them all to face the same way and look the same that’s not gonna happen. It’s a small detail but a noticeable one to me. Overall great.
Need it for my Rubics cause it didn't come with a stand. It works perfectly for the cube. And the quality is actually better than I expected.
Cubicle Cube Stand V2
you're jus mean if u don't get this
It is great though a bit fragile.
Cubicle Cube Stand V2