Meffert's Kokonotsu Pillow 3x3
The Meffert's Kokonotsu Pillow 3x3 is a non-traditional 3x3 puzzle variant that uses solid-colored blocks as colors instead of stickers. There are 9 colors in total, and the blocks must be arranged such that each color only appears once on each side in order to solve the puzzle.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Click to see exclusions and more details on our returns policy
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
this is a molecube, but the turning is great
This puzzle looks to be the same as the molecube puzzle that is sold in many physical stores. The molecule puzzle is a puzzle that isnt very much fun to solve because it is loud and clicks with ball bearings, but this puzzle looks more smooth. The solve on the cube is basic 3x3 except it has a lot more thought that needs to go into it. The molecule is a puzzle that sat on my shelf scrambled for a long time. If you are into really thinking through puzzles and thinking about the solution than this is for you. But if you like to speedcube, I would suggest spending your money elsewhere.