The new Meffert's Skewb has a new torpedo structure inside the centers to help prevent the skewb from popping during solves. It also features the original Meffert's Challenge logo, as well as high-quality bright textured vinyl stickers.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Click to see exclusions and more details on our returns policy
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It could be worse. Definitely better than the original, and popping isn't a problem. However, it has ZERO corner cutting. Due to the design, accuracy isn't really a problem, as it naturally locks in place. I have yet to put Lubicle Silk with this, so I will edit this after that has been done and broken in.
here is a list of reasons why you shouldn't buy this cube.............................
1. terrible corner cutting
2. terrible sticker sades
3.overclicky turning makes me lockup even more
advice: either buy any other skewb on the market ( exept the qj or lanlan)
or take out the ballbearings to make it better
I don't like giving cubes bad reviews but I just want you to know.............