MoYu 6-Ball Spinner (Style 1)
The MoYu 6-Ball Spinner series features a variety of 6-ball finger spinner designs that were specifically designed with fidgeters in mind. The 6-ball design is lightweight yet durable, and it can spin continuously for minutes at a time with just one whirl. The MoYu 6-Ball Spinner uses steel ball bearings.
Note: The manufacturer does not let us purchase one specific style of spinner, so please note that if the spinner style you have requested happens to be out of stock, we may substitute it for another style of the same type and color. If you would not like a substitution, please mention this in the order comments and we'll try to get the requested spinner in stock and then ship it out.
Show all styles of the MoYu 6-Ball Spinner
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Click to see exclusions and more details on our returns policy
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
good amount of spin time. Better caps to place your fingers too. Like the design too. One thing that it might make a little tiny rattle noise but other than that it is op.
Spins for around 40 seconds. Spins very quickly. Feels very nice in the hand and not to big. Very satisfied with product. As far as I know, you cannot take out the bearings. Pretty quiet and very satisfied