VeryPuzzle Geranium W
The VeryPuzzle Geranium W is easily the most complex planar puzzle from VeryPuzzle to date. With 21 turnable rings, this puzzle is sure to be a challenge for the most seasoned puzzle enthusiast.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Click to see exclusions and more details on our returns policy
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
i love the concept and dificulty of the puzzle but it doesnt move that well even when lined up correctly and my puzzle came with to of the bolts missing on the back and the plastic cover was cracked . while i love the shape size and feel color/colur scehme the rough movement cracked cover and missing bolt left a sour taste in my mouth. I would say start with another smaller geranium puzzle befor commiting to something like this . nether the lest. its a great puzzle and days of frustrating entertainment. have fun!