YJ MGC 2x2
The YJ MGC 2x2 is a fast and flexible magnetic 2x2 speed cube. A relatively strong magnetic feel coupled with smooth, light turning make this cube a favorite for beginners and professional solvers alike. The MGC 2x2 is a shining example of YJ's well-respected design philosophy: high performance, exceptional value.
- YJ MGC 2x2
- Extra Springs and washers
- YJ Solution Pamphlet
AA: MC2, MGC2x2
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Click to see exclusions and more details on our returns policy
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This product is part of a bundle. Buy together to save 10-30%!
Good cube for the price
Out of the box it was quite bad but after setting it up, it became amazing. Highly recommend to anyone starting in 2x2
YJ MGC 2x2
The YJ MGC 2x2 is a great budget option for a 2x2. This 2x2 is very stable and controllable. You can make it fast via faster lubes like DNM-37, but I prefer a more controllable setup since one mistake in a 2x2 solve can ruin the solve entirely. The only thing I dislike about this cube is that the corner cutting isn't that good, but it really depends on your favorite tensions. I have mine set up to be relatively tight. Overall, it's a great 2x2 to start with. If you want a very stable and controllable 2x2 this is great, but if you want something faster and more flexible I'd go with the MoYu RS2 M Evo.
fine for its price although i think there are better ones
YJ MGC 2x2
On my first few turns had a pretty bad lockup, but i did get some very good times and lockups arent and issue anymore