QiYi 15 Klotski Puzzle Lite
The QiYi 15 Klotski Puzzle Lite is just like the original QiYi 15 Klotski Puzzle, it has magnetized pieces that make solving quicker and easier. But this one is much lighter, making it easier to hold and solve!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
My grandkids really enjoy this math puzzle.
I wanted a 15-puzzle. I bought a 15-puzzle. If you're looking for a 15-puzzle, this one will suffice. Though the overall feel is kinda cheap as it's made of plastic and the magnets tend to be stronger than you need them to be considering the weight of the plastic. If there were a wooden one that just a little more stable, I would gladly pay more for it.
The unit is a good size to let rest on a flat surface; I would not recommend trying to solve while holding. The individual tiles are very sturdy, and the magnets are strong enough to keep the tiles in the base while still letting you remove with ease. However, if you're going to be speed solving you'll have to get used to the constant clacking noise. It's not incredibly bothersome when you get used to it, but it does get fairly loud when solving quickly. For casual solvers though, it's unlikely to be an issue. In the end, it's a solid design that's worth the money.
Love it so much
I don't like the plastic feel as much on this as the original one, but It is good that it is smaller than the original one. This puzzle is good please get this puzzle.