QiYi 24 Klotski Puzzle Lite
The QiYi 24 Klotski Puzzle Lite is a larger version of the original QiYi Klotski Puzzle, it has magnetized pieces that make solving quicker and easier. But this one is built to be much lighter, making it easier to hold and solve!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This is wonderful for When you simply don't have enough time to solve a 3 by 3 Or if you simply want to create different algorithms Switching around the numbers In multiple sequences. I never grow bored with it!
I am happy that this exists. It is just as good as the other Qiyi slide puzzles. The plastic quality isn't as good for these new lite puzzles, but it is still good enough. Maybe it is just lighter plastic. It is quick to turn and fun. It doesn't take as long to solve as 5x5 cube. Pieces at a pretty good size. I am not sure if they need to be any smaller.