QiYi 48 Klotski Puzzle Lite
The QiYi 48 Klotski Puzzle Lite is a slide puzzle with 49 slots and 48 tiles. Arrange them in ascending order to solve. Good luck with this one.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Click to see exclusions and more details on our returns policy
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
These puzzles are really fun to play with and I also have LEGO at my house so I usually make puzzles like these out of those legos and I always enjoy it so I most definitely am going to enjoy these when they arrive when ever I purchase some the bigger the puzzles are the better they are in my opinion. P.S you should make bigger puzzles and harder puzzles like these types.
This puzzle and 6x6 slide puzzle feels different than the 5x5 and smaller ones. It has a different texture. It is a little bit more slippery, but you can still turn fast. I am surprised these puzzles keep getting made bigger. I love them and have a pyramid of all the sizes, but they don't seem very popular. I would like if they Kept making more bigger ones for my pyramid.