The GAN T-Shirt is a comfortable GAN shirt that is made from stretchable, breathable, and moisture absorbing Odell fabric. This shirt runs small, so consult our sizing chart before ordering.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Click to see exclusions and more details on our returns policy
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Initially, I was very skeptical of this product, since it was a t-shirt from a brand that usually does not make apparel. The sizing was a little weird, I had to order a large since it was between my height range. I would even recommend going a size up from that because it was a little short length-wise. The material feels latex-like, but it is made from Odell-fabric. I was a little thrown off by this, but I got used to it after a while. For daily use cases, a shirt is a great option for wearing for competitions or casual wear. I wore this to a recent competition I went to and I had no issues. It is very breathable and I really enjoy the minimal design. Despite my skepticism, in the beginning, the product turned out to be one of my favorite cubing t-shirts I own right now!