This is a logo made to fit most standard sized 3x3s. It comes on transparent vinyl and is protected by an additional layer over the print.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I bought this because cubehead is my favorite cubing YouTuber. this looks,so good on my cube!
I put it on my main cube the Gan 11 M pro and my average dropped 10 seconds. Best to put on yellow or white side for looks.
very cool logo, looks the best on the yellow/white side.
I put this on my meilong 3 m and it looks beatiful. Perfect for all cubehead lovers.
its very Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Got this logo by using the discount code a couple of weeks ago. i think it actually look better on a 2x2, used it on my MGC 2x2 and i love it
Yoooo, This is so cool and cheap
Yoooooooooo so good