This flat diamond file is useful for removing unwanted plastic from cubes for modding purposes. This particular diamond file is high grit, and it measures 180mm (7 inches) from end to end.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I don't have a reason to use this yet but when I do I will probably love it. I honestly don't know why I bought it.
my only complaint is that if you dont have properly mixed/dried apoxie, itll clog the file
I bought this so I could florian mod my shengshou mirror blocks. It works so very well. Get it.
NOTE: Hard plastics do not work as well, as stated by another reviewer. Use this to mod only speedcubes. You can try to mod a Rubik's brand, but it shortens the life of your file.
Very nice product for the price of 3$.
Grit easily gets clogged by harder plastics
You have to be a man and cleen the plastic with your teeth.
I'm not sure if this is real diamond dust or not, but whatever it is, it really works! I use this for modding and it was a huge step up (in terms of how effortless modding got) from my old nail file. A minor issue that I've had is that when I modded a Rubik's brand cube, the hard plastic that the cube was composed of kinda worked its way into the file and filled some of the grit texture rough stuff, It performs a little worse than when I first got it, but if I actually took the time to clear the plastic out, it would be back to new again.