DLitwin Square-2 V2
The DLitwin Square-2 V2 is an updated version of the original square-2 from Calvin. This puzzle is just like the square-1, but with split corners. Give it a shot if you've mastered the square-1!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The cube does not turn smoothly making it hard to use. My son was very excited to receive this gift but has not used it for this reason.
When I saw this I had High hopes for this puzzle to be actually a good one. But when I got it out of the box the U/D layers turned bad but the slice layer was decent. The puzzle is loosely based off the Yuxin Little Magic SQ-1. It does have slots for magnets. In order for the U/D layers to turn good you'll need to lube it and break it in a ton. Also the screw that holds the cube together is way to short. To the point where only a few threads are holding it together and can't have that much tolerances for the screw looseness. I did have some leftover money on a Homedepot gift card that I got for my Birthday back in October. I did use it to buy a replacement screw of M3-0.5x50mm Pan Head Phillips. Since the replacement screw is 50mm long I slightly over estimated the screw length and I could cut it down some if I really wanted to. But 45mm would be a better length since the original screw was about 40mm long. Overall I really like this and it's so much better than my old handmade Sq-2 that I made 10 years ago(before the factory made ones where available).