The Lee Mirror 4x4x4 is a 4x4 version of the classic mirror cube. This puzzle features 3d printed extensions added to the pieces of a standard 4x4.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I love this cube, but it feels very delicate. Like it could fall apart if it got locked up and someone was trying to turn it fast. The cube moves really smooth, minus the catches. Lots of fun! I would be highly interested in a more stable version of a 4x4 mirror cube.
This is quite large - I know it gives the dimension in the description but even so I wasn't expecting it to be as big as it is (I have a mirror 3x3 which is the same size as my normal 3x3) this is quite a handful to turn. The quality of the build is good but you have to focus on lining up the sides else you spend more time trying to turn a side, catching, lining up, trying again, catching, adjust a bit ... oh forget it, I'll try and turn it the opposite because .. yep that works .. oh now I've lost where I was in the algo. I didn't expect a speed cube of course but nonetheless, I had to really slow right down each turn to line it up and this can become mentally draining after a while.
However, all that said, I am enjoying the puzzle. A lot.
There are no other mass produced mirror 4x4's on the market (at least I have not found any) so if you enjoyed solving a mirror 3x3 and can solve normal 4x4 then get this. You'll have so much parity you'll learn to love it :) (which centre goes where and opposite to which?).
Now if only someone would do a fisher 4x4 mirror version.